Monday, November 14, 2016

Stop living in the past man!

I chose to bring these old Occupy Raleigh blog posts here for a few reasons. At a basic level for a while I have wanted to move them to somewhere where I can resume some of the exploration that began during that time. It will be easier to reference them and use them from here.

One reason I thought starting this blog might be useful is to show others that my path to becoming more awake has indeed been a meandering one. I feel quite different now about many things than I did back then. When I read my reflections in those blogs I do find interesting nuggets and fond memories, but also naivety that surprises me just 4 years later.

Becoming more aware of the reality around ones self is an ongoing process. Countless times I have lifted rocks thinking I have uncovered some truth only to find in time it is yet another layer of control. And so I meander on.

No comments:

Post a Comment